Leaf diagnostics | Sampling
Plant tissues Sampling
The recommended amount for samples is 100-150 grams per sample.
Samples should be shipped in separate tightly closed polyethylene bags.
Locate field coordinates
Below you can see in detail the ways in which you can find the coordinates of the field in the context of soil, leaf and irrigation water analysis.
Instant way to find coordinates through photos by using your smart phone
- In Phone settings, activate Location (so that the phone can receive GPS data)
- In the photo app settings, enable Location Tags (to save the coordinates of each photo)
- Take a photo in a central part of the field that is the subject of the analysis and send the photo by email to your agronomist (where you will deliver the sample)
Use free applications on your smartphone
Indicatively, the GPS Map Camera application (available for free) is mentioned:
- Download and install:
- Android Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jkfantasy.gpsmapcamera&hl=el&gl=US
- Apple/IOS, App Store: https://apps.apple.com/il/app/gps-map-camera-geotag-photos/id1503116917
- Use the application and send a photo with location information to your agronomist (where you will deliver the sample)
Alternative recordings instead of coordinates.
- In the sheet that accompanies the sample, in the field of coordinates, instead of coordinates, record one or more of the following or attach a photocopy of the relevant document:
- the number "Paper. Background / Other / Old" which is available in the IACS and ELGA declarations together with contact details of the office with which you cooperate for the submission of the IACS and ELGA declaration
- the sketch of the parcel printed by the IACS application
- the National Land Registry Code Number (KAEK) from the Land Registry declarations (referred to as the “Property Code”) together with contact details of the office with which you cooperate for the submission of a Land Registry declaration
- the topographic diagram of a plot of land of his declaration in the Land Registry
- the distribution data if the plot is within distributions and there is a concession from the Department of Agriculture or a purchase or parental benefit contract, etc:
- The farm to which the plot belongs
- The chronology of the farm
- The item number and
- The extent
- The concession from the Department of Agriculture or a purchase or parental benefit contract etc. to which the distribution details refer
- In this way we will be able to locate the field in cooperation with the DAOK of the area or with the office with which you cooperate for the submission of IACS and ELGA declaration or with the office with which you cooperate for the submission of the Land Registry declaration.